Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The best Running Shoe

When it comes to running shoes there's so many of them in this over saturated market that it becomes over whelming with the amount of advertisement promoting different shoe companies. I've bought a lot of shoes in my time from Nike, ADIDAS, Reebok, Asics, Puma etc. and I must say Puma are by far my favorite shoes! They are best value for sure! I've had my puma's for almost 3 years and still wear them no ware and no tear! I got them for 50$ on sale, very light weight and comfortable. They are also stylish, the ones I bought came in red and lime green, you can't get that color anywhere else unless you customize them at a site like Nike ID which can be very costly. I think Puma's go under the radar as well because everyone think's Nike is the best! Nike's are good for about a year then you have to get a new pair they are cheaply made and not worth the money. People buy them because of the popularity factor. The Puma company even gives you a full money back if you're not satisfied with their product! You honestly can't beat that. The only downside is mine got dirty because they were kind of bright red, but it wasn't anything a washer couldn't resolve. Definitely check them out and see if Puma is a shoe you might like! Very high quality and best value as far as running shoes go!






No comments:

Post a Comment