Saturday, June 1, 2013
5 reasons why Elliptical's are better than running
1. Less wear and tear on your joints and cartilage in your knees and legs. Running on hard surfaces constantly impacts the knees and will cause shin splints over time.
2. Don't have to worry about dodging people while running outside, or people walking on a path.
3. The Elliptical is better for fat burning and will keep your muscles from depleting over time. Long distance cardio will decrease muscle size thus why when you see long distance runners they are much smaller from sprinters.
4. You can have the elliptical in the comfort of your own home where you can watch T.V. . You can't do that when your running outside.
5. The arm motion on the elliptical allows you to work your upper body as well as your lower body while maintaining perfect form. Where as when your running and tired your form gradually get's worse.
Read more about health and nutrition here:
Thought these were healthy foods? Think again! http://bit.ly/18I19lO