1. High phytic Acid reduces calcium,zinc,iron,copper which in turn causes growth problems in young adults.
2. Soy interferes with protein digestion and may cause issues with the pancrease.
3. Can cause cancer and is linked with thyroid disease.
4. It contains Isoflavones which are plant compounds that resemble natural estrogen which blocks "normal estrogen." It is also linked to infertility.
5. Soy food increases your need for vitamin D which may cause vitamin and mineral deficiencies
If you read the ingredients to what your eating you will find that soy is in almost everything that you eat. It's used as a taste enhancer. Avoid it if at all possible.