1. Not eating isn't going to make you skinnier, it will actually cause you to bloat and make your body hold on to more fat. This is because the body goes into something called "starvation mode" Your body doesn't know when it will be fed next so it hangs on to fat to keep it functioning.
2. Not drinking water to have more veins. This is dumb because your body needs water to grow. Your body is mainly made of water why would you starve it from that? It's stupid. If you want veins decrease body fat, or take amino acids which increase blood flow.
3. not getting 6-8 hours of sleep. This effects your thinking process, causes mood swings, and your body wont grow if it's not getting enough sleep. Sleep deprivation destroys your health all around and makes you feel bad the next day in most cases relying on caffeine is no excuse.
4. Not making your meals before going to work. If you don't make your meals your more than likely going to eat garbage at a fast food restaurant. To avoid this prepare your meals for each day on the weekend and place the meal in plastic containers with labels. This will make you more organized and help you with eating healthy through the week which will make you more lively.
5. Avoid foods that contain a lot of sodium and high fructose corn syrup. High fructose corn syrup is hard for the body to digest and is bad for the liver. When you eat to much sodium it makes your blood pressure go way up. Salt also works on your kidneys which makes your body hold on to more water.