1. Sodium Benzoate is a chemical to preserve food and drinks.
2. It's known as being a carcinogen, but it's said the levels are to low to do any real damage.
3. When used with coloring it's found to increase hyper active behavior the study was done by the FSA. (Food Standard Agency)
4. Sodium Benzoate is known to decrease the potassium in the body.
5. Sodium Benzoate also increase your thirst causing you to crave more of the beverage.
Is sodium benzoate really "okay" to consume? Or is the chemical additive being pushed by another agenda?