Tuesday, February 26, 2013

my dream of traveling to iceland

I have always wanted to go to Iceland and I think it would be even better if I were able to do a photo shoot there! As a college student and paying for school and costs of living it's hard to be able to achieve this goal in a reasonable time. SO I'm starting a fund that will help me make this dream an reality! Anything helps even if it's just a dollar whatever is fine. Once I receive the funding for the trip through hard work and dedication as well as any fans or anyone who donates, I will do a daily update of photos and blog of my time there. I think this trip would be a memory to remember and the photos that the photographer and I get will capture great beauty! Once again thanks for anyone that contributes it means a lot to me! I hope everyone continues to follow my journey.
Thanks.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment