Saturday, April 12, 2014

Summer is approaching fast

How is everyone doing?


We have been having some insane weather! I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time outside and working on my time! Tomorrow is supposed to be 80 so, I'm excited for that. although it's supposed to snow next week, but hey we can't have it our way all the time.

I got a lot of things to look forward to these coming weeks, such as school coming to a close in May, A behemoth concert which I believe will be wicked, minus traveling. Some shows that I'm looking at Not sure which one I'll do yet, but More than likely at least one over the summer. I'm also dabbling with getting into some other projects which I can't disclose yet.
Right now I'm trying to get up to 225 in weight, I'm currently about 193, while keeping lean muscle mass. (You will see why in the near future.

Anyways, hope you all have a great day and weekend!



check out my other blogs here,

http://voices.yahoo.com/giving-paleo-diet-12606523.html?cat=5

http://www.bubblews.com/account/148793-aestheticaddictions

No comments:

Post a Comment